Our patients can now pay all or a portion of their bill by using our secure web-based bill paying service through PayPal.
We will receive your PayPal or Credit Card payment after you go through the check out process and will credit your account for the full amount that you paid. You will immediately be emailed a receipt for your payment. All fees for this process will be paid by Pediatric Alliance. We trust that this will make the bill paying process easier for our clients.
- Enter the Patient Name and Account Number in the fields below.
- Click the Click Here to Pay button. The secure PayPal site will appear in a new window, and here you will enter additional payment information. Notice that Pediatric Alliance, PC appears at the top of the PayPal site.
Your payment will be processed by PayPal as you are accustomed.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your Email Address and PayPal Password.
- Click the Continue button. A Review Your Payment page will be displayed that enables you to review
- All the information you entered (Patient Name, Account Number, Amount),
- Seller Information (Pediatric Alliance), and
- Payment Method.
- Click the grey Pay button. A Thank You screen will be displayed. You will also receive an email receipt from PayPal.
You may still pay on your Pediatric Alliance account.
Signing up for a PayPal account is now optional. This means you can complete your payments first, and then decide whether to save your information in a PayPal account for future purchases.
This process works very much like the one described above except that instead of entering just your Email Address and PayPal Password, you must enter additional information, such as your Name, Email Address, Payment Information, etc. at the secure PayPal site.
(Optional) After reviewing your information, you may choose to save your information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
Please note that PayPal's fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.
What is PayPal?
PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 64 million member accounts in 45 countries. It's accepted by merchants everywhere, both on and off eBay.
Is It Safe to Use?
, which you are welcome to review at any time.